Deadly Ravens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insanior!!! Space wars achievement Mission 164

Go down

Insanior!!! Space wars achievement Mission 164 Empty Insanior!!! Space wars achievement Mission 164

Post  goetzome Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:44 am

Insanior seems to be my new favorite card. Takes a while to fire up, but with Regen 5 and Berserk 3 it can crush decks all on its own and never seems to die.

I'd love to tell you the perfect deck to snag this achievement card... but it took me forever. The tyrant fansite's recommended method is a modified Support Carrier spam, usually including
Emanuel, 6x SC, 1x Apparition 1x Ayrkrane, 1x Gorivore, 1x Apollo. (I had to sub in Aegis because I don't have Apollo) Other cards that you might have that people use are Heph, Taloc, XenoOverlord... I can't say how they'd work, don't have em.

Most say to play in this order, 3 SC's, Appartition, SC, Apollo, SC, Ayrkrane, SC, Gorivore.

What I will say, having so much experience with losing, is that if the enemy plays an early Daemon, it will ruin the above play order. If you see one, play a card to kill it or it will crush all your SC's.
Good luck, Insanior is worth the effort. IMHO

For a while I was using it in my ogre deck as shown below.
Draco, 5xOgres, 1xAbomRash, 1x IronMaiden, 1x Insanior, 2x Asylum.

Edit: I may have overestimated Insaniors value (at least for my Ogre deck) While I do enjoy watching it inflict +14 damage occasionally. Regen isn't common enough and it usually doesn't have time to get up to speed before it gets squashed. I ended up removing from my deck. Interesting card tho.
goetzome
goetzome

Back to top Go down